Saturday, August 15, 2009

Boosting WiFI Signal

Today, I've been to the market, just looking around with only a dollar on my pocket. I've seen this nice, shiny, stainless tub (12 inch dim.). I thought it might be excellent to boost the signal of my Wifi connection at the apartment. Well, it sounds good, but the idea of boosting Wifi is always there on the internet. I take a look at the curvature of the pan, and I thought it might be better if I buy it. So I took it to the counter and have it paid near a dollar, 98 cents USD.

I brought it home, then I made a little tweak with it using my REALTEK Wireless Adapter. How did I make it?, so simple, you got to place the antenna to the position of the WiFi signal. This time I used a wifi radar software to locate the exact position of the signal. I run some hacking utilities, which gave me there IP adds, MAC adds and, etc. The idea is that if any captured signal/connection is present, windows will detect it only if you are in the right position to own that signal. In my case windows captured three prominent Wifi connections, 1 is extremely secured. I can't even crack the wep keys (sigh..). The other one is an open network, which then prompted me to connect freely without having a headache. The third one boost a lot of strength which is unusual since it only appears when there is a good connection and a sound weather also I think might help in routing this trace. I badly crack it with Airecrack, which gives me the authority to take down the connection.

The idea is by cracking WPA TSK the server will allow me to enter, unfortunately. I made it worst. It is an open connection, but it takes a lot of time to connect for a fake connection. I think It is a fake one. Now I'm writing this because I made it to connect freely on wireless connection located 200-400 meters from my position.

No comments:

Post a Comment