Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Alberto's Cafe Nightlife

Last night we've been to Alberto's Cafe to unwind and had a sipped of brewed coffee. We were unfortunate to find out that no one showed up for a gig. With respect, I asked the waitress about it and had told us that the band wasn't available due to some instances. Moments later, a guy came up and brought his guitar. I bet his going to show his best performance for that moment. He was just an old folk in that neighborhood which wanted to showcase his talent to the guys out there sipping some hot coffee at Alberto's cafe. Oh well, this old fashioned acoustic man boost his rock star mellow voice to the gays setting in front, near the ledge(LOL).
I kept watching about this fancy gays,coz they're so funny to look at. I think they're going to attend a maskarade.LOL. The entertainer had never been disturbed by these guys, well I thought his not just an ordinary folk but maybe his one of them that keeps wandering the city just for a 30-minute  fame on most acoustic bars in Iligan City.

Two hot brewed americano brought us to some silly stuff. We kept commenting on the gays Mullen's rouge facial make-up, actually we thought of them as a circus freak. LOL. I really hate that gay as he looks at me, as if he would like to eat me within his reach. His honestly funny! POKER FACE! Minutes later around 9:45 pm, a Chinese hot chick with her lousy lesbian girl friend showed up. LOL. I really like the girl, sad to say that the lesbian had already taken her from me..(how sad). Hours passed as we keep chatting bout' our incoming conference trip to be held in Cebu city, a friend of mind from that  place had fixed everything for our trip. Well, his a good Rastafarian from Cebu, well things should go my way...

We left the cafe, fully loaded with caffeine, LOl, walking at the street that night. We've passed several friends who were drinking to madness.LOL. Faisar Talib,a guy with heavy, thick beard and James were at the table when I saw them. Thus guys are silly and funny. They had much to drink that night. We left the table and keep walking unril we got home. What a nice try to get much out of our busy lives to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment